Earn Money From Facebook - Monetization

Posted by Joy on Friday, 22 November 2019

Day By day Facebook has become a very important part of our daily lives. Everyone from child to old age can be said to be addicted to this addiction of Facebook. Many people on Facebook revolve around pages at night, as if it has good news for them. And it has become a habit of their day. Now they are never too late for people older than their age. Because Facebook has launched a amazing feature is video monitize system from Worldwide , where users has a opportunity to Earn Money from Facebook.
Earn Money from Facebook
Facebook Video Monetization- Ad Breaks

Can I monetize my pages?

If you are the owner/author of page, then you possibly might think “Is it really possible to monetize my pages?”
The answer is very positive, yes it is possible for you. You can get some steps to keep the desired Facebook Video Monitization Enabled.

How can i get monetize my videos

First of all You have to read the Monetization Eligibility Standards rules on Facebook.
To enable monitization you must meet certain conditions. The terms are described below so you can easily understand them.

  • The first and foremost condition of Facebook Monetization is that your page must have at least 10,000 likes.
  • Must have 500 hours of video watch time
  • Have 10,000 likes with 30,000 minutes or 500 hours of video Watch time.
  • Video length cannot be less than 3 minutes minimum.
 If all of the above conditions are okay then you can do your page monitization. Please do not forget to read the Monetisation Eligibility Standards rules on Facebook.


 How facebook ad breaks works –
Facebook Ad Break feature is giving a great opportunity for Facebook Creators .If you are Monetization enabled  author then when someone watch your video 
a advertisement will be shown on your video by marketers. Detailed is described below-

Facebook Live Video Advertisement :
During the live streaming of Facebook, the creators can offer a small break it is called facebook ad breaks . Advertising will be promoted at this ad break Revenue for about 15 seconds will be advertised.

Video on Demand
You can get your desired ad by making videos according to the audience’s needs. There are also ads like YouTube Adsense.

From The total revenue of your content will be 55% in your pocket and the remaining 45% goes to Zuckerberg’s account , In case.

How to enable Monetization?

First, go to your page and click on the Publishing Tools option From page menu. Switch to the Publishing Tools options which is in the Creator Studio. There you will find option to Check Eligibility. Click here to know if your page is suitable for Monetization , it will be a good news.
If your pages are suitable, the video manager will see the dollar icon in front of the video. Your video is monitored if the icon is green. If you are blue, Facebook will review your video. And if you are yellow, then your video is not suitable for monitization.

How you will get the payment ?

The payment options available on the left side of the Facebook creator studio. Go to there and add it to the payout settings.
Facebook has many payment method ex: Master Card , Visa card,Bank payment and  bank check payment .


I hope this article will help you to get your monitization , wish you good luck.

Newest
You are reading the newest post

Related Posts

November 22, 2019

0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment